offensive english test
Finally! A test that gets down to the nitty gritty of the English language!
The Test of English for Offensive Communication is being introduced as a result of numerous student complaints that when they go overseas, they can't understand the abuse being hurled at them. The TOEOC test hopes to change all that.
Below is a sample of the type of questions that examinees can expect to face.
Part V - Reading
In this section of the test, you should choose the word that best fits the blank.
1. They only had four beers but when they saw the bill they couldn't believe
how ____________ expensive it was.
2. When my English teacher dropped his pen on the floor, I think I heard him
3. The silly ____________ got so drunk that he threw up on my futon.
(B) bar steward
(C) bar stool
(D) basket of apples
4. He spilt beer all over my new suit and as a consequence I had no choice
but to kick him in the ____________.
5. Ted wasn't used to doing overtime without pay so he told his boss to stick it up his ___________.
In this section of the test, identify the bold word which should be
corrected or rewritten.
1. All of the teachers planned diligently for there lessons, except for Dave
who couldn't give a toss.
2. When the man groped her on the busy train, she politely call him a twat
and bit his ear.
3. I’m shore my teacher farted when he sneezed during today’s lesson, but the bullshitter pretended nothing happened.
4. Joan tried to get the hanging of using chopsticks but after three hours she
gave up and said, "I can't be fucked with these any more."
5. He drank so much beer that he couldn't help pissing himself on the subway
train, although no one seemed too mind.
6. The intense humidity of summer always made Alex feel like a peace of shit.
In this section of the test, choose the sentence that best suits the photograph.
(A) He might be a banker.
(B) He looks like a tank.
(C) He's a bit of a wanker.
(D) He is thanking the crank.
(A) There is a fire in the park.
(B) There are many cars on the road.
(C) There is a house on the farm.
(D) There are shitloads of people.
(A) The man is stroking the dog nicely.
(B) The dog is happy and calm in the garden.
(C) The man is teaching the dog to be kind.
(D) The dog is attacking the poor fucker.
(A) He is playing the piano.
(B) He is talking on the phone.
(C) His teeth are fucking awful.
(D) He is cleaning the room.
(A) He is posting the letter.
(B) He is pasting the wallpaper on the wall.
(C) He is skiing on the piste.
(D) He is pissing on the wall.
75-100% Fuckin' A!
50-74% A bit crappy